All Purchases Shall Be Subject To the Terms and Conditions Applicable by The Vendor As Follows:
1) Full statement amount due in accordance to the terms laid out by vendor:
2) A service charge of 2% per month (24% per Annum) may be applied by the "Vendor" on all overdue accounts (as applicable).
3) All claims against invoices must be made immediately upon receipt of goods.
4) NSF cheques are subject to a $25.00 charge (subject to change without notice).
5) The Customer agrees to inform the Vendor of changes in company ownership, or mailing address by registered mail, within 10 days prior to changes. Outstanding balances are immediately due at time of ownership change.
6) All merchandise delivered remains the exclusive property of the Vendor until the invoice has been paid in full.
7) Any order, be it verbal, by telephone, fax, in writing or through FILLRATE (our online ordering solution), issued by the Customer through one of his / her employees, will be deemed valid by the vendor.
8) The Customer agrees to pay reasonable lawyer’s fees and other costs incurred by the collection of his / her past due accounts.
9) Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in cancellation of credit privileges without notice.
10) The Customer hereby consents and authorizes the Vendor and its Agents, Contractors and Representatives to collect, verify, copy, use, and communicate within disclosed third parties, at any time, any credit, financial or other personal information requested on the attached credit application or otherwise, including information related to credit rating, financial capacity and payment history, with respect to Customer ("Information"), which, in the sole opinion of the Vendor, is required for any of the other following purposes:
a) to investigate and/ or verify all information;
b) to process all current or future Customer requests for credit approval;
c) to complete or perform the transactions contemplated in this Agreement and any further transactions resulting from further approved Customer requests for credit approval;
d) to increase from, and exchange Information with, third parties (including credit reporting agencies, nancial institutions, creditors, vendors and other persons);
e) to approve and develop existing and additional Vendor products and services, to conduct surveys and to better understand the needs, proles and experiences of its customers, and to aggregate statistics gathered by the Vendor about its customers, sales, products and services provided that such statistics will not include personal identifying information about the Customer;
f) to promote to customers any other products and services, except if the Customer may, at any time, request the Vendor not to use or share Information for such purpose by contacting the Vendor; or
g) as required by law.From time to time, including after termination of the Vendor 's dealing with the Customer, any credit bureau, bank, nancial institution or other person processing any Information is, by this consent, hereby authorized to communicate the Information upon request by the Vendor. The consent given here and to use or disclose Information is in addition to and does not derogate from any consent given on the attached credit application or previously given to the Vendor.